Popular posts from this blog
Assignment #5: Design a Photographic Essay:
For my photo essay I decided to attempt to take photos that embody an emotion and that can convey the emotion through facial expressions in a portrait style. I chose happiness as my emotion because of the saying that a smile is contagious. If someone can look at my essay and as a result smile or become happy then my essay will have succeeded. I went to my most expressive friends that I thought would be up to modeling for me and asked them to wear their favorite outfit and to tell me about a time in their life, or a story, of when they were the happiest. Happiness is expressed differently through different people, these photos are paired with brief captions or descriptions written by the girl in the picture about what makes her happy. Here are my attempts at capturing happiness through imagery.

Well, what do you think? I'm wondering if this has now gone in another direction...the image of Lily looks like she's seriously not interested, seeing the string holding the vegetation is a bit awkward, and I'm confused by the hand. Tell me what you think of the final outcome.
ReplyDelete