Assignment #7: Photography is Art:

The first image/artist I decided to study was Andy Warhol, a famous pop artist. From his pieces I chose to replicate the Shots of Marilyn. Rather than shoot multiple colors I focused on the painting with a teal background.  


Original: Andy Warhol, Shot Marilyns, 1964
My Re-creation, Shot Marilyns, 2016


My other artist I studied was impressionist, Claude Monet. Of his works I chose to re-create his piece, La femme al ombrelle
Original: Claude Monet, La femme al ombrelle, 1886
My re-creation, La femme al ombrelle, 2016

Comments

  1. I love them both - were you able to look again at the inside of the umbrella (those metal pieces) to soften? and the Marilyn "hair" color?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment #14: Through the Lens... :

Assignment #13: Surreal: