Edited Photos {11.16.16}


Before vs. After

When editing this picture, in Lightroom, I first changed the temperature of the image to blue. Then I tinted the photo green. To finish my editing I then changed with the saturations, and colors to emphasize my dog's fur color. I also added a vignette to put focus on the stare and eyes of the dog.


Before vs. After

For this image I turned and cropped the image that way the building would look straight in the image. I then made the temperature of the image blue to enhance the deepness of the sky. I also edited the image's clarity and vibrance. Lastly, I put a vignette on the image in order to focus and emphasize the figure.



Before vs. After

Editing this image was very tedious. I first googled how to make a photo clearer and less shaky, then went through photoshop and found a way to make the image clearer. I found two ways to do this, Filter > Sharpen > Shake reduction, or Filter > Other > High Pass(then alter the opacity). I tried both ways, and for this image the second way was more successful. I then exported the image and put it into Lightroom to enhance colors and tilt the image to make it level.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment #14: Through the Lens... :

Assignment #13: Surreal: