Assignment #30: Photography Like A Pro: Kylie Cosmetics








For my Photography "Ad" I chose to photograph Kylie Cosmetics because I love lip products- especially glosses, which these are. Also, I use these glosses almost every time I do my makeup. I was struggling to figure out what to take and I went into my purse and found one of the glosses and figured, why not. When shooting my concept I was trying convey the signature on the bottle in order to make the product more "personal". Also, I wanted the bottles to seem clean and neat in order to give the product a sleek look. Another aspect that I was trying to convey was the pigment and the pure colors of the glosses. In one of the images I was trying to make the gloss look shiny and "glossy" or like an ideal lip gloss- if that makes sense. My audience was people who like makeup, lip products, or Kylie Jenner. 

Comments

  1. Nice compositions...what made you choose the background you did?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment #14: Through the Lens... :

Assignment #13: Surreal: