Assignment #21: Me, myself, and I:



For my final image I decided to photograph myself in my room- yet the lighting never worked out for me so I chose my second favorite area, the kitchen. I chose the setting because I love cooking and when I do cook I wish there were 3 of me to help the others; so I decided to make it happen using photoshop. One of me was doing the dishes because I am terrible at cleaning up as I go, another was getting things out of the fridge because I like to keep dairy products in the cold as long as possible, and the last of me was stirring because sometimes I forget to "stir constantly" while grabbing the other ingredients.

Comments

  1. I can't decide if I like the image or the explanation better! I wish I had three of me at times, too! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment #13: Surreal:

Assignment #14: Through the Lens... :

Assignment #20: Wrapped Object: