Assignment #22: Triptych that tells a story:

My ideas:

  • My idea was to shoot a triptych based on Beauty and the Beast. Yet, it would be more abstract and only told using the rose from the movie. Also, I think I would have to break down the story line to the most basic- the love story. Once I broke it down I came to the beginning, middle, and end: first: the Beast not being in love(love= red), a lonely life, life is as long as the rose lasts, second: the Beast is beginning to loose petals, slowly finds love- not completely, but the lost petals have love, from Belle, last: the Beast is in love with Belle, colorful because of the new happiness in life and overall. 
Beauty and the Beast (as explained above):


Iso: 5000, Lens: 29mm, SS: 1/125, F-stop: f/4.2


Iso: 2800, Lens: 38mm, SS: 1/50, F-stop: f/4.8


Iso: 4500, Lens: 55mm, SS: 1/50, F-stop: f/5.6


All Images Combined:




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Assignment #13: Surreal:

Assignment #14: Through the Lens... :

Assignment #20: Wrapped Object: